Tuesday 29 July 2014

Mary Lou~Manizer!-The Balm Cosmetics

After hearing rave reviews, I'm excited to say I have finally managed to get my hands on this product!
'Mary-Lou Manizer' is a shimmery highlighting powder from 'The Balm' cosmetics and I have to say I absolutely love it! 
Being a highlighting addict I have tried and tested countless brands, I thought I had found my holy grail product in 'Mac's Soft & Gentle' which I do love but I have to say the Mary~Lou Manizer has exceeded my expectations & may have just acclaimed top spot!


Retailing for €20 from The Balm, Makeup Forever & Amazon, It boasts flirty packaging with a clever criminal description ;)


The product itself is a pressed powder compact with a small mirror attached.
As you can see from the swatch above it is a beautiful shimmery champagne shade & super pigmented.
Apply under the brow, above the cheekbones & cupids bow for a gorgeous summery glow to the skin.

Hope you enjoyed this review, feel free to ask any questions!

Leah x








No comments:

Post a Comment