Thursday 30 January 2014

JANUARY SALE-BEAUTY HAUL!!!




Although January should be a month to give the bank card a rest and reflect on shameless over-spending at Christmas, I couldnt resist having a good old riffle through the sales to see what beauty bargains I could pick up for the year ahead...


THE BODY SHOP: Cranberry Joy Shimmer Lotion 
(Christmas limited edition)

This shimmering body lotion with Cranberry & Shea butter smells amazing!! 
It's a light-weight hydrating soufflĂ© and gives a gorgeous shimmer to the skin- 
Ideal for accentuating your chest, shoulders & legs.
Reduced to €4.99


SALLY HANSON COMPLETE MANICURE:
''Back to the Fuschia & All Fired Up.''

I have purchased Sally Hanson Nail Polishes before and was very impressed with them, so I was delighted to pick up 2 colours for €10 on eBay. 
Usually my nail polish is lucky to see past the first day without it chipping mercilessly, I find this polish suprisingly long lasting and it comes in an array of beautiful pigments. The colours above are my favourite picks! 


REAL TECHNIQUES

have been a fan of the real technique brushes ever since they launched in 2011, their synthetic hair give such a flawless finish to the face, so when I saw that Boots had a 
'3 for 2' offer, I just had to add to my ever-growing collection. 
I picked up the Powder brush, Expert Face brush and another of the Beauty Blending sponges. 


MAC LIPSTICKS

Ok, so after depoting 24 of my Mac eyeshadows and returning the empty pots to my nearest counter, I qualified for 4 FREE Lipsticks!!! 
(Worth a whopping €72-Save those empties ladies!)
Being a lipstick fanatic, I was like a kid in a sweet shop frantically swatching up to my elbow with all the amazing colours on offer. 
After a long stint of indecisiveness, I finally opted for the beautiful vibrant colours above and they are now sitting pretty with their new siblings patiently awaiting their turn to shine!


*The Products below were not on sale, however as a MakeUp Artist I needed to repurchase a few of my MakeUp Kit essentials!!! 

URBAN DECAY PORE PERFECTING PRIMER: €24
BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX FOUNDATION : €12
BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL: €24
SKINDANAVIA BRIDAL SETTING SPRAY: €25


I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you would like me to go into a full review of any of the products mentioned.

**Last day of the January blues-Yay! :)

Leah x 

















No comments:

Post a Comment